Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

Gabri Grumpy; Scaloni on Loan-y

Barcelona fringe player Gabri has rejected the proposed move to West Ham. "After much consideration, my final decision is to remain at Barca," said the utility player. "There have been some offers, but in the end, having spoken to my family, I have decided to stay. My mind is now only at Barcelona. I am aware that it will be difficult to have minutes but I have to fight until the end."

It seems that Pardew raids mainly in Spain, and he has deflected his interest onto one Lionel Sebastián Scaloni of Deportivo la Coruna, who has reportedly signed on loan for the remainder of the season. The 27-year-old has found himself a notch or two down the pecking order at Deportivo. There is no option-to-purchase clause, so the right-back/right-midfield is just going to be the fill-in that Pardew supposedly didn't want!




<< Blog main page