Sunday, August 05, 2007

 

Tevez Move A Reality

I'm sure everyone knows but for the sake of completeness I thought I'd better post it.

We have agreed to transfer Carlos Tevez's registration for a fee of 2m.

It has been a long roller coaster saga since it began on transfer deadline day last August and I'm sure everyone is happy that the uncertaintly is now over and we can get back to focusing on the start of the season.

However I'd like to say that I loved watching Carlitos play and admired the 110% he put in during every single minute he was on the pitch. He provided some magic moments not least of which was his drought breaking goal against the yids and his celebration after. It had me running around my living room like a nut job with tears in my eyes

cheers Carlos.



<< Blog main page