Sunday, December 02, 2007

 

Chelsea 1 - 0 West Ham

Fucken unlucky! Joe was offside for me ('CAUSE HE WAS!) but sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't. But Joe did do well to split the defenders and get himself into a good position, to collect the ball, in the first place, his finish was also pretty good. But his celebration, what a cunt! No respect there for a club that he owes everything too. Always had a soft spot for Joe but he has now officially made the shit list!

Onto the game, what a gutsy performance from the lads, we were in their face big time. There's a real nasty streak in the team at the moment and I like it! We gave them nothing and worked our bollocks off, can't ask for anymore than that! For two teams that are supposed to be miles apart in quality, I thought there was very little difference. We were definitely worth a draw IMO. In fact I reckon that if we had just a bit more quality i.e. Tevez, I think we might have nicked this one.

I thought to a man all played well, gave everything and played to the best of their ability. The exception to this was Ethers, for me he is a one trick pony, and if that trick doesn't work he offers nothing else. Sorry Ethers fans and I know there's a few of you on here but he just isn't that good.

Anyway, don't want to be negative, overall was happy enough with the game. We are looking pretty solid. Never pleased with a loss but with effort like that I've no complaints and was very proud of the lads.

CURBS IN!



<< Blog main page